Saturday, March 16, 2013

GOOD READS AND GREAT WEEKEND


Spring is just about to, well, spring.  We had some gorgeous weather this week and, despite the fact that my work has now flagged Pinterest as a malicious URL... they haven't yet taken away my blogs.

Some of my favorite reads this week include:

- Kenzie (Cave Girl in the City) put together a festive, yet normal looking and super cute outfit to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  Lovely day for a Guinness!!


- Jenna (Eat, Live, Run) became a Noonday Collection Ambassador.  I'd never heard of the company, but their accessories are lovely, affordable, and support an amazing cause.


- Erin (Apartment 34) put together a fabulous round-up of Kilim Rugs.  Love this trend.  It is such a great way to bring some warmth and rich color/texture into otherwise modern spaces.

- Last, but not at all least, Hayley (The Tiny Twig) wrote some beautiful words about not being able to do everything... and accepting that.  My favorite part:

That means I'd have to admit that I'm not good at everything
and I can't do it all.
And that stings.

And, I even hate that it stings.
Of course, I want also to be awesome at humility.
I want to be good at everything,including but not limited to humility.

I can relate to that post all too well.

And with that, I'm off to try and accomplish too much this weekend ;)

(recap next week...)

No comments:

Post a Comment