Friday, March 22, 2013

THE LITTLE THINGS 3/24/13



I have a lot of things to be thankful for in the grand scheme of things, but try to focus on the small stuff once a week.  Here's my weekly recap:

- SPRING.  Rain, shine, I don't care.  Spring has sprung and, even in California, there is definitely a noticeable change in the air.

- Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons.  My ex came by this week to pick up the last of his things (I've been storing them for quite some time) and I found myself without pots and pans.  I'll review the cookware I snagged (for a KILLER deal) in a couple months after I get some good use out of it :)

- Bloglovin'.  I'm sure you've heard, but Google Reader will go bye-bye as of July 1.  I've officially made the switch and actually love it.

- All of my families.  Church family, studio family, work family (dysfunctional as it may be), friend family, and of course my "real" family.  My schedule may be hectic, but I have so much support coming from so many directions - it's awesome.

- Cheap manicures.  Oakland may be in the news for violent crime on a weekly basis, but this $10 manicure I'm sporting is still in tip-top shape after 5 days.

What's the deal with the picture above?  In less than a month I will be celebrating with four fabulous girls in Las Vegas for my best friend's bachelorette party.  Watch out.

Happy Friday, friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment