Wednesday, March 27, 2013

PUT ME IN, COACH

Wow.

I've been getting pretty serious around here lately.  Tackling self-esteem, life clutter management, the new trend of imperfection...

Let's keep it nice and light today, shall we?

I get emails from a million different retailers and try my hardest to ignore them (and yes, I know I can unsubscribe, but I just love the eye candy, okay?)... but sometimes I take the bait and click-through.

Sometimes I buy, usually I don't, but I always love to play the "what would I buy if I had no budget" game.

Coach's shoes this season had me pretty much bankrupt even with the imaginary millions.

Here are a few of my favorites:



Which is your favorite?  Any others that I missed?

2 comments:

  1. I dig the Lucy and the Coco, tres chic! I know what you mean about fielding all of the gazillions of shopping emails, lol.

    Lauren
    www.chicskinny.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren!

      Glad that I'm not alone on that :)

      p.s. can't wait to try that sauce. my "go-to" recipe is a use-every-pot-and-pan-in-the-house kind of affair. yours looks fantastically simple.

      Delete