Saturday, March 9, 2013

GOOD READS


I thought it might be a fun Saturday activity to share some of my favorite reads from the week.

1 - The image above is from ignite light.  This blog contains some of the most inspiring, breathtaking images on a daily basis and makes me feel so happy and so alive.

(Also, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think the splashing waves above kind of resemble a heart..)

2 - Victoria of VMAC & cheese fame created a gorgeous graphic with a killer quote.  She consistently delivers quality content with stellar design.


3 - If you think the above inspiration board is lovely, be sure to check out Design Bright's new look.  Written by none other than my best friend, this blog is full of fresh ideas and amazing creativity.

4 - Wardrobe Oxygen is one of my favorite fashion blogs.  This post in particular was just so well written.  She does a great job of mixing and matching classic pieces into fun, work-appropriate looks for any body type.  AND she did a post admitting she was a huge NKOTB fan.  Not gonna lie, I like the Remix, too.



5 - Thoughts by Natalie is another wonderful blog written by a strong, intelligent, beautiful young woman who seeks to inspire other young women to live enriched lives.  This week's post struck a chord with me because, let's face it, we've all been there.  Loving her challenge this month.  I'm doing pretty well so far!!

What are your favorite reads?  I'm always looking to build up my Google Reader repertoire...

Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for the mention, and thank you for "introducing" me to Thoughts by Natalie. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete