Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A PERFECT DAY


Whoa.

I blinked and suddenly weeks have flown by.

I am alive and well - even after an amazing weekend in Vegas hosting my best friend's bachelorette party.

Not gonna lie, though... yesterday was a rough day.

Not only was it physically exhausting to make it through the day at all (and I wasn't even hungover!!), but it just felt like the reality of work and life and all the crazy things I am a part of hit me like a brick wall.

I wasn't the only one.

My boyfriend (can I just call him D from now on?  that'd be great, thanks.) didn't even have the best-ever weekend away and I could tell that "real" life was sucking the... well... life out of him.

It breaks my heart to see that happen.  And to feel it happen within myself.

I found this quote (that I had bookmarked over a month ago) and felt like it was a good reminder.  A much-needed reminder.

And if I needed to hear it and D needed to hear it... you might need to hear it, too.

Today is a perfect day to start living your dreams.

If today it doesn't happen or it can't happen, tomorrow works, too ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment