Monday, April 29, 2013

THE HORIZON



Hello, Monday.

Not super happy to see you, but the above reminder will help me power through.

Some beautiful things ARE on the horizon (and are getting closer and closer by the minute).

Things like:

Intern roommate moving out.  She is a fantastic intern at work and SUCH a sweetheart, but I lived by myself for seven months and then with a 20-year-old for four.  I can't WAIT to have a month to myself again.

- Another Friday.  Yes, I look forward to them on a weekly basis.

- I get to see my niece on Saturday.  It has been way too long.  I can't wait to see how she's grown!!

- A trip to Maui to celebrate the wedding of my best friend and her amazing fiancé.

And I had a fantastic weekend San Luis Obispo.  Might make the Monday a little bit harder... but being exhausted due to three back-to-back weekends of fun and adventure isn't the worst thing in the world, now is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment