Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I'M GOING TO DIE, BUT I WON'T BE HUNGRY



I don't own a microwave.  I only got internet and cable at home when I found out I'd be housing intern-roommate... because I figured a 20 year-old would freak out knowing that there are people who exist without these things.

I digress...

Because of recent dietary changes (again, I swear I'll post about it one of these days) I'm very limited in my eat-on-the-go breakfast options.

But recently I discovered that you can scramble eggs in a microwave, which we do have in the office.

First of all, I know this sounds disgusting.  I hate microwaves and I'm obviously certain I'm going to die from eating these radiation-filled eggs (hence the post title).

Surprisingly enough, they're actually pretty palatable.  Not restaurant quality, by any means... but to a starving gal with limited options... they're fine.

I'm not sure what the point of this post is... but when I die... you can definitely blame the eggs.

Love,

Full-but-doomed-to-die-a-microwavable-eggy-death Alicia

P.S.  I really need to figure out some make-ahead non-deadly options.  I'll let you know how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment