Wednesday, April 10, 2013

FIVE TIMES TORY

I have a Tory Burch gift card burning a hole in my wallet.  Almost literally.

But not at all.

I had my heart set on her quintessential cognac leather peep toe wedges with the gold medallion... but I tried them on and, much to my dismay, my little toes wouldn't peep.

Just not meant to be I guess.

So I've browsed and browsed and wished that my gift card would have little gift card babies so I could buy something fabulously expensive, but that doesn't seem to be working.

Here's a round-up of some of the goods I'm eyeing that are closer to my (small) price range.


I'd love to know which is your favorite!!  I am having a hard time with this decision...

Since it's totally life or death, though, I have to make it soon.

Do you hoard gift cards or feel the need to instantly use them?

{1, 2, 3, 4, 5}

P.S.  Yes, a week ago I was venting about sales and spending money.  That's why this post is about a gift card and not about the other kind of plastic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment